Explore Bulgaria - Invest Bulgaria
A country incorporating in one history, culture and prosperity.
The Republic of Bulgaria is an industrial-agrarian country with a free-market economy, a highly developed private sector, and annually increasing economic growth. Bulgaria is a full member of the EU, UN, and NATO, as well as one of the founders of the Organization of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) and Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE).
This country's endless ambitions for development attract the attention of investors from all over the world, while the various legislative privileges these investors enjoy support to achieve a successful balance between all participants in the process. The combination of legislative grounded possibilities for foreign investment and the related to it benefits is the reason this country is one of the most attractive places for foreign investors.
The investment in Bulgaria is an open door to the EU and provides unique advantages for investors and their families, such as:
- A possibility for obtaining a Permanent Residency Permit or citizenship of a country Member State of the EU;
- Involving a high-qualified and efficient labor force in the working process with one of the lowest operative expenditures in EU;
- Availability of one of the most favorable bases of taxation and tax concessions in comparison with all other countries;
- Strategic geographic disposition and appropriate business and political environment that encourage the development of a free market;
- Free-visa regime for traveling in a lot of countries;
- Quality of life competitive prices, health services, and education.
Great variety of ways to realize the investments
Bulgarian legislation provides different possibilities for making investments, as it is up to the investors to choose the most lucrative one according to their specific interests and necessities.
- Financial resources can be invested in Bulgarian licensed credit institution under an Escrow Agreement for a term no shorter than five years;
- Financial resources can be invested by an acquisition of shares of Bulgarian commercial companies, obligations, treasury bond, etc.;
- Financial resources can be invested by an acquisition of Bulgarian intellectual property copyright and related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, service marks, and industrial design rights;
- Financial resources can be invested in rights under Concession Agreements on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria, etc.
In some cases and under the condition that the investor meets certain requirements part of the investment resources can be accumulated through the financing of a local Bulgarian banking institution.
The step towards the achievement of the definite goal
The fulfillment of the investment procedure is a combination of contiguous stages of development. Each stage includes steps to drafting, obtaining and filing of various documents, as well as to coordination between different state authorities. Bulgarian Consulting Group Ltd. undertakes to cope with the whole investment process and the obtaining of Permanent Residency Permit, which releases our Clients from the burden of the administrative procedure. Our team is highly appreciated both for its successful outcomes in the ambit of foreign investments and the promptness with which the definite goal is achieved.